Situated in the heart of the Auckland Central City, the building was brought back to new life by integrating a fine dining precinct, urbanised LED facades and a complete A-grade modern refurbishment throughout the tower. Queen’s Rise celebrates refined dining with an urban twist. This treasured central city icon will represent the diversity of international flavours that Auckland is famous for.
Greenstone Group was appointed to the Project Management and Tenancy Coordination of this project. This is a:
- 28 level building in a prime location in Queen Street, Auckland.
- Fully integrated fit-out.
- 3 architecturally different spaces;
- Engineer to contract.
- 700m² floor plates.
- Achieving design & client aspirations.
- High-end fit-out including mosaic tiling, brass detailing and feature lighting.
Greenstone Group is working closely with the client, design consultants, and the main contractor to enable the refurbishment work to be completed on time and on budget. Key tenants in the build include ASB; New World and top Auckland restaurants.
The project is set to complete late 2017.