Ruth Inwood joins Greenstone Group
Introducing, Ruth Inwood, to our Auckland office as Project Coordinator. This is a brand new position that we’ve created to help our project and development managers out in Auckland. Let’s get to know her a little better.
1. Who are you, and what’s your position at Greenstone Group?
Ruth Inwood – Project Coordinator
2. What made you want to work with us?
A new start where I could be part of a team again and Greenstone Group feels exactly the right fit for that.
3. What are you most excited to achieve here?
To work alongside others to achieve the desired and necessary results.
4. What was your journey like to get you where you are?
I’ve had varied roles over the years in between raising our kids, from transcribing from home to selling real estate.
5. Who in your life inspires you?
A few people but mostly my friends and family who support me no matter what – they’re my tribe!
6. What is a great business that no one has conquered?
Someone to take on the Project Coordinator role at Greenstone Group!!
7. What do you know is true that no one else agrees on?
It’s what you learn after you know it all, that counts! ( Derived from living with teenagers)
8. What is something that you love and take great pleasure in, but most people don’t like?
I have a new passion and that is the roses we’ve just planted. Love Love Love them!
9. If you could throw a party of any theme here in the office, what type would it be?
I think with such a male dominant office it would have to be “Drag or Diva”!
10. What are you best known for?
I’m more of a night owl than an early bird! Also savoury, not sweet!