Thomas Sanders joins Greenstone Group
1. Who are you, and what’s your position at Greenstone Group?
Thomas Sanders. Project Manager at the Christchurch office.
2. What made you want to work with us?
An opportunity to learn and start a career in project management.
3. What are you most excited to achieve here?
To gain the skills and experience required to be a successful project manager.
4. What was your journey like to get you where you are?
University at Canterbury and a few unfulfilling jobs, followed by a 6 month OE through Asia and return to NZ.
5. Who in your life inspires you?
6. What is a great business that no one has conquered?
Health and safety consulting.
7. What do you know is true that no one else agrees on?
You can survive without coffee.
8. What is something that you love and take great pleasure in, but most people don’t like?
Competing in kickboxing.
9. If you could throw a parade party of any theme here in the office, what type would it be?
Beach party with inflatable pools.
10. What are you best known for?
Willing to give anything and everything a go.
Got a culture crush? We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team – check out our current vacancies here.