Meet Andy Chieng
We sat down with Andy Chieng, Project Manager in Auckland, to get to know him better.
1. Who are you, and what’s your position at Greenstone Group?
I’m Andy, a Project Manager, at Greenstone Group.
2. What was an internship like with Greenstone Group?
It was pretty intense, but with great mentors, and support from the GG colleagues, I got there! Learned a lot through the process and excited to be part of the team.
3. What has kept you working here with us?
People, Culture and Trust
4. Who in your life inspires you?
My beautiful wife who is a Quantity Surveyor herself and my family for their support throughout my journey.
5. How would your family and friends describe you?
A very clean person. I just have a habit of cleaning/tidying haha – Not sure!?
6. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Santorini, stunning views and just beautiful beaches!
7. If you could throw a party of any theme here in the office, what type would it be?
Zombie make-overs! Haunted-office!
8. What Is The One Food That You Would Never Give Up?
Any Turkish Sandwiches with relishes, yum!
9. What was The Best Thing Before Sliced Bread?