The vision for this project was to create a new and inspired development of Shed 22 at Princes Wharf in Auckland. This needed to incorporate the existing premises into a dining precinct comprising of three sites (including a consolidated Euro).
The comprehensive redevelopment considered a total retail area of 806m² plus back of house and 434m² of external seating.
Greenstone Group were engaged to progress the redevelopment of Euro, Site 1 and Site 2 with a target delivery date of the end of October 2015.
The existing premises comprised Euro and 818m² of hospitality, restaurant, and dining. Greenstone provided full project management services for the design, fit out and occupation of the new facilities, including design management, delivery management and contract administration.
The key deliverables for Greenstone were to:
- Re-launch Euro with a new contemporary, edgy service offer.
- Manage the creation of new concepts for site 1 and 2.
- Meet the development budget and contractual milestones in an economic manner.
- Minimise downtime during the renovations.
- Be operational by late October 2015.
- Ensure the design is future proofed for additional seating and canopy extensions.
- Ensure liquor license certification aligns with the opening date.
The Shed 22 Redevelopment project demonstrates Greenstone’s capability to successfully deliver a high quality fit out within a compressed programme; from conception to completion this project was delivered within a 3 month period.